- Cake Flavour- Chocolate
- Type of Cake – Cream
- Weight- As Required
- Shape- Mickey Mouse
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air-conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.